If the Customer is not satisfied with his purchase, he has the right, within 14 days from the date of receipt of the order, together with the return form completed in its entirety (here the Return Form), to proceed with an item change or refund request, without the need to provide explanations and without any penalty.
Returned orders must be sent to the following address:
Via Luigi Einaudi, 280
62012 Civitanova Marche (MC)
For more information, the customer service reference address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
The transport costs related to the return of the product will be borne by the Customer (except orders over € 100 for Italy) in the following ways:
- ship the items by courier of your choice
- request the collection of items at ACUPUNCTURE Store
In the second option, the amount paid for the return of the items, will be deducted from the final refund, this amount will be equal to the costs incurred for the purchase.
The right to return ceases if the goods are not intact, in case ACUPUNCTURE assesses
- the inconsiderate use of the goods which tampered with their integrity;
- the lack of fundamental parts of the product;
- the damaging of the product for reason which are not linked to shipment.
In case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, the goods will be returned to the customer without issuing any refund
For further information or to consult the Term of Use